You Homeschool???
Training up a child is hard work! But we really love our kids.
You know we are just stewards of these 'arrows' that God entrusts us with, and we will give an account for our handling of them...
They have been knit together in their mothers womb the Bible tells us. These little ones have been made in His image. God knows the very number of hairs on their heads. Jesus said to his disciples, let the little children come unto me!
My wife and I take very seriously our calling as parents. What a calling it is!
I have shared with you that I am a father of 5 children, soon to be six! How blessed we are! BLESSED!!!
SEE! - that's Isabelle, Abigail, Elisabeth, Noah & Caleb
We are a home schooling family!
Most people ask why!
That is a Great question...
We homeschool because...
I have shared with you that I am a father of 5 children, soon to be six! How blessed we are! BLESSED!!!
SEE! - that's Isabelle, Abigail, Elisabeth, Noah & CalebWe are a home schooling family!
Most people ask why!
That is a Great question...
We homeschool because...
We think the Bible encourages us to! Click here to see some scriptural reasons why!
I have offered you this bit of information not to condemn those who don't but to challenge you to consider it, and because we have friends who ask us often. I often find myself apologizing, or insecure of my reasons.
Posting this reaffirms all of my convictions...
Jesus has given me so much through the saving work on the cross.
We have been entrusted with these children.
We humbly accept this calling to homeschool our children-
because...
His wrath is satisfied...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home