Welcome
Welcome to my blog...
I have this desire to become a better communicator. Especially in written communication, which I hope then helps me orally as well.
I will be practicing on this blog...
I hope you are encouraged by what I am learning ... and that you will provide grammatical feedback...
I am happy to hear your differing views on scripture, however I am not easily swayed by modern day philosophies... Jesus Christ is real, and I will not entertain ideas that He is not real, and the we evolved from some gastric belch in the universe...
Stick around this should be fun...
Because His Wrath is Satisfied
I have this desire to become a better communicator. Especially in written communication, which I hope then helps me orally as well.
I will be practicing on this blog...
I hope you are encouraged by what I am learning ... and that you will provide grammatical feedback...
I am happy to hear your differing views on scripture, however I am not easily swayed by modern day philosophies... Jesus Christ is real, and I will not entertain ideas that He is not real, and the we evolved from some gastric belch in the universe...
Stick around this should be fun...
Because His Wrath is Satisfied


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home