Thursday, July 13, 2006

Use the Alphabet!

Sometimes I find that my vision of God is selective... Do you find yours can be too?

I think it was my mum who suggested I go through the Alphabet and find a name or attribute that describes who God is...

Let's try it out Together...

A = Alpha (Revelations 1:8)
B = Banner (Exodus 17:15)
C = Creator (Isaiah 40:28)
D = Deliverer (Psalms 40:17)
E = Eternal (Dueteronomy 33:27)
F = Faithful (Psalms 145:13)
G = Gracious (Psalms 145:8)
H = Holy (Revelations 4:8)
I = Immortal (I Tim 1:17)
J = Just (I John 1:9)
K= Kind (Psalms 145:13)
L= Life (Genesis 2:7)
M= Maker (Psalms 95:6)
N= Near (Romans 13:11)
O= Omega (Revel. 1:8)
P = Patient (Galatians 5:22)
Q = Quiet (Zephaniah 3:17)
R = Redeemer (Isaiah 47:4)
S = Savior (Psalms 106:21)
T = Tower (Proverbs 18:10)
U = Upholds (Hebrews 1:3)
V = Vine (John 15:1)
W = Way (John 14:6)
X = (e) xcellent (Ps 150:2)
Y = YHWH (Exodus 3:13-15)
Z = Zeal of the Lord (Isaiah 9:7)
We can continue to focus on Him only because ...
HIS WRATH IS SATISFIED!!!
Tell Someone Today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home