Wife Time... I like it!!!
Time with your bride is valuable! Not a chore, not a burden, but valuable. Whether doing dishes together, working in the garden, or sitting holding each other.
I rush this entry because my bride and I are off to see our number 6 baby in the womb. We don't get much time together, and my mother-in-law (hate that name) my second mum(?) is looking after the kids for us as we go do this & steal a coffee together.
Theological studies are demanding, as is homeschooling, as is family life with 5 - but you know what...
My wife and I can be miserable about what God has entrusted us with - or we can preach to ourselves about the truth... TO whom much is given - much is required - being faithful with little will be entrusted with much! We become very appreciative of time together... and look forward to it very much... We feel like teenagers going out on a date!!! Sounds silly but we do!
Husbands, fathers - I encourage you to take your bride in arms - and not grow comfortable with your time with them. You never know what God will entrust you with...
She is a gift to you... Remember
A GIFT!!! Treat her like one aye...
because...
HIS wrath is satisfied
I rush this entry because my bride and I are off to see our number 6 baby in the womb. We don't get much time together, and my mother-in-law (hate that name) my second mum(?) is looking after the kids for us as we go do this & steal a coffee together.
Theological studies are demanding, as is homeschooling, as is family life with 5 - but you know what...
My wife and I can be miserable about what God has entrusted us with - or we can preach to ourselves about the truth... TO whom much is given - much is required - being faithful with little will be entrusted with much! We become very appreciative of time together... and look forward to it very much... We feel like teenagers going out on a date!!! Sounds silly but we do!
Husbands, fathers - I encourage you to take your bride in arms - and not grow comfortable with your time with them. You never know what God will entrust you with...
She is a gift to you... Remember
A GIFT!!! Treat her like one aye...
because...
HIS wrath is satisfied


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home