Saturday, July 29, 2006

Knit Together...

We are one of those rare couples who do not find out what we are having until the baby makes its grand entrance... So we have no idea what we are having... but we just know that it is only one and that this will take our Quiver to
6
How kind of God!
We are Blessed!!!




Psalms 139:13-16
For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my
mother's womb.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and
wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.

My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the
earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of
them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there were none of them.
Because...
His wrath is Satisfied...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home