Friday, November 24, 2006

Status...

So much to be THANKFUL for...

(picture courtesy of my friends the Wilsy's in NYC)


Assignments in! - Exams complete! - 1/2 way through my degree!
That is of course unless I have not adequately answered all the exam questions in which I may have to resit the exams. Oh I hope not!

We have alot on the calander at the moment. 1 being the birth of our 6th child. Fortunately I have been able to complete most of my "Honey Do" list before the baby arrived! The only things left to do are outside... which is good! It will be awhile before the baby ventures into the shed, or the back patio...

The weather is warming up for a nice hot Christmas! I am very excited that one of my best mates in the world is returning to OZ for Christmas. He has been over with sovereign grace ministries for almost 8 months now serving at Grace Community Church. God is doing something wonderful to prepare Australia for a Sovereign Grace Church! Won't that be glory!!!
Well - I promise to be more faithful to bloging in the future!
only because...
His Wrath is Satisfied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home