Thursday, October 12, 2006

Light Relief...

Just finished a Zechariah essay - whew! Really enjoyed this essay though! It is due Tuesday the 17th - Now I begin a essay discussing marital breakdowns, and the effects on children,and how we as pastors and leaders provide ministry to this need. This is due the following Tuesday the 24th.

But before I head into this ...

I thought I would show you some pictures...

This is Caleb Barker - with my son Noah, and the twins Beth & Belle playing Steve Irwin. Crikey Mate - ain't she a beauty...


This is a present we bought for our son Caleb one Christmas. Steve Irwin might not be too happy that we purchased this... CRIKEY!


Now ... this explains all the back problems I am having... LOL - I love my kids...

We serve a great big God who gives us lots to enjoy...

because...

His Wrath is Satisfied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home