Friday, October 06, 2006

Faithful in Everything He does!!!

Today is a another day that God has entrusted us with. Another day that He has governed! A day that He knows Everything that will happen - and He is our loving God regardless of what happens!

I say this with a heavy heart because one of our dearest family friends has had their daughter taken from them at the age of 15.

The phone rang this morning at 3:50ish - I was trying so hard to get out of my bed and wake enough to answer, but I missed the call. Thankfully a message was left!

I have tried over and over to shake all the 'what if's', and 'if only's'. How easy it is to listen to ourselves instead of preaching to ourselves. I confess I have thrown myself on the bed 3 times today asking God for a cross centered view - a cross centered perspective.

I have read and re-read Psalms 89.

Listen to these truths about God!

  • I will tell how faithful you are.
  • I will tell everyone that your love stands firm forever.
  • I will tell them that you are always faithful, even in heaven itself.
  • Lord, the heavens praise you for your miracles.
  • Who in the skies above can compare with the Lord?
  • God is highly respected among his holy angels.
  • He is more wonderful than all those who are around him.
  • Lord you are mighty.
  • You are faithful in everything you do.

I write this and share these personal details with you, because we will all face death. A loved one or a friend will die. What will you do? Will you listen to yourself, or will you preach the truth to yourself!

Friends - God sent His one and only Son for us... He is faithful in EVERYTHING He does...

& remember...

His Wrath is Satisfied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home